This and the following three images were done the other day with some extra wide fabric I got from a supplier in Arkansas. It was supposed to be PFD and I had excellent luck with the narrower version but even though the fabric feels the same, the colors are much more pastel. I may try scrubbing it to see if I get better results although I kind of like these pastel pieces even though a lot of dye is wasted!
I like the more vibrant colors I got with these other pfd fabrics. I had tested them the other day as I had no idea whether they were pfd or not. Several of these are a sateen that I bought (not cheap) on speculation that it would dye well. It didn't disappoint!
The rest of the pictures are from this same batch.
Last but not least, I finally finished two purses using some of my mono-printed fabric (using a heavy bottom weight fabric) and the pseudo suede that I bought with my sister last spring down in Wilmington.