Sunday, May 14, 2023

Quilts from the Genesee Valley Quilt Club May Meeting - Part 1

This first bunch are just a very few of the Comfort Quilts that were donated this month.  They had a total of 49 but the ladies were moving awful fast across the stage so a lot of my pics were very blurry.  Quite a few of the quilts were variations of the quilt.


I really liked this one -- simple but effective and scrappy!









Another one I really liked!  I may do one of these myself.  Again, simple but effective.



This is the raffle quitl for this month's meeting.


I apologize in advance for not having the maker's names for most of these Show and Tell quilts.  We have an outstandingly talented quilt club here!




This one was spectacular!


This was designed and made by a very talented artist in the club -- Vicki Coykendall.  She should really sell this pattern.  The quilt is for her first grandchild.

The next post (or posts) will include the quilts done by our speaker and long time friend -- Beverly Kondolf - who did a lovely trunk show.  I luckily had taken a seat right up front which is unusual for me but I am glad I did.  

 

No comments: