This is one of the more successful pieces I thought. It is from the second batch.
Some were more of a success than others!! The highly concentrated dyes do work pretty well though as I got some very very dark pieces. This is from bin 1 which was the mixing red, sun yellow and intense blue. Hardly any of the blue took and the yellow mingled far to much with the mixing red. Definitely meh...
This and the next three pictures are of the batches before I washed them.
Some of these worked better than others. I used strongest red, navy blue and lemon yellow I believe in this one. My drop cloths were great from here.
These were the very poorest of the group. I think I used intense blue, strong red and lemon yellow in this one. Very pale. Blues didn't take well at all.
This was again the navy, mixing red (I think) and sun yellow.
This and the next three pieces are my "drop cloths" which I thought were the most successful pieces of the bunch! Lots of color even on the ones were the Intense Blue failed. I think this one was from batch 2.
I think this was from batch 4. Up close they are even nicer I think!
This is from the first batch and you can see the intense blue didn't take at all.
I think this is either batch 2 or 4.
I am pretty sure this is from batch 4.
This was one from probably batch 4 that was all curled up on its side. That is why it is slightly uneven at the top.
This is either from batch 1 or 4. Also one that was rolled up fat quarter.
This was again either 1 or 4.
This was a fat half definitely from the first batch.
Also a fat half in batch 1.
This and the other striped piece were in the second batch and used navy which took well.
This was from the second batch and I think it may not be a pfd fabric. I had some random fabric that I folded and this may have been a high thread count muslin which dyes pretty well.
This and the previous one were definitely in that second batch.
I think this was my favorite of the bunch also from the second batch.
Last but not least, not sure which batch this one was in.
This was quite a large piece in the 4th batch. I think again that this was not pfd fabric.
This is the only one of the smaller mandalas that I cared for.
This is one of the poor ones -- again non-pfd compounded by the poor combination of colors in batch 3. You will notice I haven't showed much from batch 3!! Figured I had to show one of the failures!