Sunday, March 24, 2019

QBTS March Meeting

Our speaker for this meeting was Kelly Ashton and I shared many of her vintage quilts on the previous blog.  Here are examples shown by club members from her class on the Inner City Block.  I missed it as I double booked my Saturday.

An even larger example from one of our members!

There was a huge number of Neo-natal quilts and tops turned in this week.  This is the pattern we used last Saturday and was quick to finish.  

 This and the next grouping are more of the Neo-natal quilts that were turned in.  I didn't get them all even!!


Dianne Brisson's Sweet Charity group showed a couple of the quilts that have been made by the group.  The first in the block will be the one we work on during the next meeting (4th Thursday, Coastal Sewing at 1:00.)

 There were even a couple of  quilts for Habitat for Humanity.




As usual, there were quitea few quilts for show and tell and as usual I either don't have names or have for forgotten who did them!! 

Barb finished her Mystery Quilt!


Wonderful setting on this sampler.














One of my favorites of the evening.  Loved the colors.

Spectacular quilt by Ann Millard.  Of course I love black and white with a little color!


This is just a fantastic blue and white quilt based on a Bonnie Hunter design.



No comments: