This one finished up to 40 x 40 which is the usual baby quilt size.
I still have some leftover fabrics from the above five quilts but was really bored with using them so gathered up a bunch of 30's repro fabrics (I thought I had gotten rid of all of them but I guess not). After I cut everything up, I wasn't sure how dull it was going to be but looked okay with the first few blocks so onward.
Now I am finding I actually like the quilt and I think I have enough to make at least one more. What I had were mostly fat quarters. I was amazed that I randomly pieced some four patches together after cutting some strips and found I was only one four patch short of having just the right amount for one quilt (only one short). I must have made enough of these that I have a sense for how much to put together. I can't seem to tire of this layout. Of course I have been going through bolts of white fabric in doing this!
Surgery is scheduled in less than two weeks and after that I will be out of the machine sewing cycle for 2 - 3 months!! Can't imagine going that long without my sewing machine. Hopefully I will have enough info to post some blogs during that time I do have an English paper piecing project.