Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to work

Well, it's about time I finished editting my old blogs (I've added pictures to almost all of them) and start doing something more useful!! I did select 350 out of the 2500 I took and have them printed at Kodak -- I was pretty pleased with the results. I have taken about 75 of those for use at the class I am taking with Cynthia Corbin a week from tomorrow. The colors at Yellowstone were definitely the best!!


I have been feverishly working on finishing my Hoffman Challenge piece for 2007 as it needs to be in California about the same time I am at the class. I am down to doing the machine quilting and have decided to do a traditional binding rather than go with something a little trickier. The challenge was to find some dyed fabric for the binding as I had run out of the pieces I had used in the center -- I would have like the darkest value of green for that.


The weather is going to be good next week so hopefully I can get in some of my salt dye painting. It really requires to warmer weather to get it to batch as it is not something I can heat up in the microwave although.....

No comments: