Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Gone -- Even the Car

The weather has been beautiful up until the last few days when a pesky low pressure area developed off shore and really whipped up the surf. However, it was beautiful when the kids were here and this was looking at the waves breaking -- very peaceful.
These next two were of Zann and Amelia and I really liked the natural light. It was early in the morning with a tired mommy and bright eyed daughter!

I do miss the munchkin running around but get to see her frequently in video chats on Gmail. We actually saw a real change in her by weekend -- she now knows the word "no" and shakes her head. There were many other words forming and the kids said that she babbled on the way home!



Now that I am by myself without even the kitties to keep me company, I am back to doing some sewing. I wanted some brightly colored quilts for the many beds here so decided to make a few more of these hexagon quilts. So off we go!
I also ordered hurricane shutters for all our windows so this should keep away any major storms for a few years!! They will be on before the start of the heavy hurricane season.

No comments: