Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GVQC Raffle Quilt for 2010

This is the Genesee Valley Quilt Club raffle quilt for 2010. The lucky winner will be chosen in 2010. The tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5. It was inspired by a quilt I did a couple of years ago with blocks from a batik exchange. I really like their version!

I went to a birthday party for a friend's grandson over the weekend and was absolutely enthralled with three of the other guests. They were a set of fraternal triplets, children of one of Katy's friends. The only difference I could really see between the three little girls (26 mos old) was the curliness of their hair! One had tight curls, one had more wavy hair and one was right in the middle. They were awfully cute as was the birthday boy!

Saturday, our little book club met (actually we were a VERY little group) and I managed to see this cute little toy sewing machine to add to my collection!! I am running out of room on my shelves so the next house will have to have a larger space allocation!

Well, back to actually getting some sewing done!

No comments: