Saturday, August 21, 2010

Patricia's August 2010 Quilt Show

This was my favorite in the whole show. It was done by Penelope Shumacher after seeing the pattern that she loved. It took her 7 mos and then she hand quilted it. Her fabric choices are wonderful!

My daughter is home for the weekend to attend a wedding of a friend here in Rochester so while she was there, I made a beeline for the quilt show!

I liked this scrappy quilt which uses some of those Japanese prints that we all collect.


I loved this house quilt by Pat Daniels. There are all sorts of surprises when you look closely at it!


This was a beautifully done William Morris applique quilt.

I absolutely loved this quite large quilt which was basically made up of miniature blocks. It had over 9900 pieces and I loved its scrappy nature. This was my favorite of the larger quilts! It was by Susan Pierson and Debbie Kinney.

No comments: