Sunday, July 14, 2019

Some Catching Up with Miscellaneous Projects

I had lost one of my cameras for a bit and when I took out the card, I realized I had never posted the final iteration of the "it never goes as planned" stack and whack that I did for the talk I gave back in May.  It will definitely be given away as a charity quilt!

I was also playing with some of my non-successful mandalas.  I had cut this one up as in the uncut version, those purple sections were on the outside and there was a nondescript section in the middle which was downright boring.  I liked this iteration better but thought I could improve it even more so again made diagonal cuts.


If I can find these pieces again, will put together in this pinwheel version and maybe make a pillow cover as this was one of my smaller mandalas.

This is the final Hidden Well piece with the borders not attached yet.  I will use the dark blue as the binding as well.

I am working on another one now that doesn't have as many different fabrics in it.  

No comments: