Saturday, March 14, 2020

Stack and Whack Workshop!

Well, one of the reasons I have been again negligent about my blog has been that I had volunteered to teach a Stack and Whack posie block class with my guild in February.  Had to get my act together and have things done in various stages.  This is an example of what one lady did in the class.  I might add the class was only 5 hours long with some time off for lunch and the ladies got a lot done.

This is the fabric for the above blocks!

Here is another set of blocks and

This is a strip of the fabric!!  I think all the ladies got it for sure!!

Another set of blocks and

this is the fabric for the above!

I blew this one up extra large as I don't have the fabric picture but it was horses.  Ann has since finished this quilt top and started another and announced she was hooked.  It came out really really well!  Another of the ladies wrote me telling me that she was hooked as well.  I started the class with the warning that this was really addictive!!


Just a couple more of the blocks!  The ladies did extremely well at picking out good fabrics for this technique which is very dependent upon the choice of fabrics.


No comments: