Sunday, March 5, 2023

Half Square Triangle Quilts Ad Nauseum!

Trying to use up some of the 5 in squares and the half square triangles that  I already had finished, I  have been forging forward on the same pattern but with different colorways obviously!

The ones where I  use the same block all the way down, I  use basically a white border and then some other color (to be added after basting and quilting) .  If I use a myriad of colors, I try to use a color in the filling triangles around the outside to pull it together.  I am up to six now and then I will pause for a bit.  I am finishing up the quilting on the large " squares"  charity quilt I made as I want to get rid of it tomorrow when the group meets.

I have barely made a dent in the 5 in  squares and the half square triangles -- sigh...







 

No comments: