Sunday, January 7, 2024

Farmer's Wife Quilts Almost Done!!



This is th e quilt from the Farmer's Wife 30s book.I felt like I have been machine quilting forever but it appears to be done with both quilts!  If I had the patience, I would have done some quilting in all those white spaces but didn't!  I like the colors in this one better than the purple one even though I don't usually enjoy working on my blue quilts even though it is one of my favorite colors!

I only have to put borders and binding on the purple one and  binding on this one as I am not doing borders.  This one has 90 blocks and is smaller than the other one so I could actually get a halfway decent picture of it on my design walls.  It is about 80 x 72.  

I have updated this piost to incude the almost finished purple quilt which now has borders on it.  I have the binding (just a darker shade of purple) ready to attach and then I  will handsew down!
 

No comments: