Tuesday, September 1, 2009

George and the Sewing Machine!

Well, finally remembered to take my camera upstairs so that I could re-introduce the sewing cat to everyone. It is almost impossible to get anything done as one or the other (or both) of my two kitties is helping me! I always forget my camera but had it the other night when I was trying to work on my challenge piece. George now spends some time winding his way around my sewing machine and then finally sleeps away from the needle and rotary cutter -- I have a terrible fear of sewing his tail down or cutting his toes with the rotary cutter!



Before I took this picture, he had meandered up to the top of the table so I could sew a bit. If I stop the machine for even a minute, he is back, up close and personal!! He is sooo soft though and purrs loudly so it is hard to throw him out of the room. If I pet him enough, he will wander back out of my reach! I did manage to get some more done and may actually have it done in time!

1 comment:

Sherryl said...

I think I have George's brother!