Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shine On, Harvest Moon....

The days are going by quickly now and the perfect weather is sticking around although they are predicting much needed rain this week. We shall see... This is our Harvest Moon from the other night.


One of the projects I had assigned myself for down here was to darken the lines of the rendering of the lions. With a lot of help from George, I did manage to get this task accomplished. Now to glue the tracing paper to white paper and get on over to Staples to have each section blown up. There will have to be some more drafting at that point on the much larger image as I am going for 5 feet by 8 feet. This may take forever to put together as well!

Again from the third floor looking into my neighbor's yard, a view of the Cloudless Sulphur. They move like crazy, never sitting still so this is midflight. They appear a lot greener in person.

I had to try a shot of our everpresent Brown Pelicans which fly parallel to the beach. They were quite a distance but thought it was pretty good anyway!

1 comment:

Katie said...

WOW! excellent photo of the harvest moon! When I saw it in my blog list updates on the main page - I thought you might have painted it (or dyed it.) It did not look REAL .. unfortunatley it was cloudy round this nick of hte woods - thanks for the beautiful photo!