The very sad part of the story is that I had bought a whole slew of nice new dyes that I had delivered down here to NC. I had a few random dyes that I had brought down from NY, but mostly just a few colors that were already in the shaker jars (and there wasn't much in those jars). Well, you guessed it -- I forgot all my nice new dyes with all their great colors!! All I had were basically a tiny bit of yellow, a little navy I borrowed from Dianne and a lot of strongest red, strongest orange and basic brown. All of these squares were 11 x 11 inches and I did an additional bunch of 22 x 22 inch squares. I was so ticked off at myself that I was very unorganized in putting all those squares on three racks (not large racks -- maybe 11 x 15). Besides the squares, I did both cloths on top and on the bottom of the piles that I put on the racks. I used a lot of dye in these limited palettes though. I was shocked at how well they managed to come out -- especially these smaller ones which are more difficult to get a good range of contrast. I literally just piled them up willy-nilly! I also didn't plan the color placement at all as I had so few options.
This and the following are the larger squares. Some aren't quite 22 x 22 but are a bit smaller.