Sunday, April 9, 2017

QBTS March Meeting

It never ceases to amaze me how prolific this relativelyy small quilt guild is (compared to my Rochester group).  This is one of two Bobbi F quilts that she did for an international rescue group (whose name I can't remember).  The tigers were all embroidered by Nepalese women and then Bobbi organized them into two quilts.

This is the second quilt.

I thought this was a great way to use this Hoffman fabric.  As I have mentioned before, my sister designed the quilt on the Hoffman website that utilized this fabric in a round quilt. 

Loved this chicken quilt!  The pictures I took this month were not too great because of where I was sitting but you get the idea!!










This was absolutely my favorite (besides the tigers) of the evening done of course by our most prolific quilter Betty





No comments: