Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Getting Some Things Done!

I finally finished the quilting on my Great Egret and only have to do the binding now  It is hard to see any of the quilting.  I did big pebbles in the grey "stone" part and straight lines in the green  I may do a bit more in the eye but have to get the original picture.

I finally got three of the four borders done.  Still have to attach the final blue border.  I have enough to do a back as it is a big wide piece of fabric.  I am going to do the quilting down in North Carolina.

I am up to about 50 lbs of strips in red through green in 2 1/2 inch, 2 inch and some 1 1/2 inch and 1 inch strips.  These are mostly solid substitutes at this point and if I need solid like fabrics these days, I tend to use my hand dyes as I probably have about every color.  The yellow and green in this quilt are hand dyes.  I have been accumulating lots of patterns.


No comments: