Thursday, November 21, 2019

Quilters By The Sea Neonatal Quilts and Show and Tell

 There will be less writing as I had the whole blog written, somehow hit the wrong key and erased the whole thing!!  These first pictures  are of many of the neonatal quilts turned in this month.  You will recognize some of mine as I turned  in 9 myself.  We delivered over 350 this year to the unit.






The next two are by our very prolific Betty V.  She recently returned from a trip to Newfoundland and we found that we both had a shared enthusiasm for a Canadian show called Republic of Doyle -- great show on Prime and Netflix.


 These next two quilts were done from patterns designed by our own Michelle May!!  They are wool applique.




This gorgeous top was done by Candy L despite the fact that she hasn't been able to return to her residence since Hurricane Florence hit in 2018.  She hopes to be back in by Christmas.

These next three pieces were done by Donna B .  The first two are totally painted.  The blog she shares with her sister has a link on the left hand side of my blog




This gorgeous quilt was done by a relative newby quilter -- amazing.  Can't imagine what she will be doing in a few years!

I really liked this pattern and it will be perfect to add to my list of 4-patch quilts for which I have a Pinterest board now!!

I missed a lot of the quilts and there was just too many this month (at least 25).


No comments: