Monday, January 6, 2020

Mindless Quilting Day 3

 I had a ton of these half rectangles cut up already so spent the last couple of days making random 4 patches so I could finish some tops.  I am really liking the versatility of the simple four patch these days and have a Pinterest album now dedicated to them.  I have made this pattern several times already.  This is the first of four that I completed today!  They are all different!









This is a collage of all four so you can see the differences more easily.  The bottom left corner is the result of cutting the rectangles into triangles without putting them all right side up!!  You can cut squares willy-nilly  into triangles but not rectangles.  I learned this the hard way!

I had enough four patches left so I could do three more of the above quilts but as I am easily bored, decided to move on to something else and I had the right number of four patches left to do this.  Just have to add something between them and pretty sure I know what I will be doing!

No comments: