Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Quiltfest -- Genesee Valley Quilt Club Show for 2024 - Part 1

This was a spectacular show so there will be several posts showcasing the many of the quilts.  I deeply apologise if I have gotten any of the names wrong and also the fact that I missed the names on a couple of the quilts.  I could have taken many many more pictures as there were many other outstanding quilts but by the end, I was suffering from camera fatigue!  I also managed to delete a few with my new computer with its picture software which I didn't have totally under control.

This and the next quilt were by Amy Lippitt.  Of course, I am drawn to colorful quilts.



This quilt was done by Antonia Kurt-Hering.


This quilt was by Audrey Pantas.
This quit was by Barbara Konengold.  A friend, who was helping with the judging, said the judges had a terrible time picking the winners of the ribbons as the quilts were so spectacular -- especially the applique ones.

This is by .Barbara Miller.


This quilt was done by Betsey Speer..

These next three absolutely spectacular quilts were done by Carol Manning and I think they were about my favorites in the show.  This one was probably my very favorite!!  The precision and color were just gorgeous.








 

This and all the following quilts were done by Chris Wickert, a prize winning member of our Club who was a featured quitter.  Many of her quilts have won major prizes in national quilt shows.  You can see why!














No comments: