Thursday, August 13, 2020

Back to My Sewing Room and Stack and Whack!


I have already made three or four quilts from this fabric and still had a bunch more so back at it again.  Think only two more will be done with this colorway but have 6 yds of another colorway which I like even better and have already cut up some pieces for some made with that!  For your future viewing.  We have no printer right now and are having a really hard time finding one in stock so any fancier art quilts are out for now as I make extensive use of the printer.  Same problem with finding a dishwasher which is on order but poor husband is doing dishes in the interim as they don't know when it will be in.


This is the fabric for the following blocks.  I have a whole bunch more of this fabric but the repeat is only 8 inches.  Haven't decided whether I will do kaleidoscope blocks or not to go along with these four patches.





This was another fabric that had a fairly small repeat and i wasn't sure it would even work but seems to.  I don't have a picture of the original fabric as it was a relatively small piece ad i used the whole thing.  I think it will make a nice springlike quilt for charity.  


This is the beginning of another made from a really boring Christmas fabric.  I am afraid all the blocks are going to be pretty much alike!

This new Blogger interface is terrible so my posts look a little wierd.  I think they decided that everyone would use their phones and designed it for that.  All my pictures are on my computer.  I sent a comment in but am sure they are just ignoring it.  Very frustrating -- if i hadn't been using it for 12 years, I would seriously consider switching to another platform.

Wouldn't be complete without some nature  pictures.  This is an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.

This is of course the Monarch.  They were both visiting my neighbor's Butterfly Bush.


 

No comments: