Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Three Finished Tops

This is the final quilt top from the Alexander Henry Fabric.  I will be using black for the binding.  I am very pleased with this one.  It measures about 42 x 62.  I may keep this one!




I finished the first of the quilts with the Christmas fabric that I was not crazy about.  I decided to use black as the sashing after using red around each block.  I will use more of the red for the binding. I have enough of these posies to make 6 of this quilt!  I will have to come  up with some different sets so I won't be bored to death!



The above is a pile of half square triangles that I found while trying to clean up.  I had 123 of these triangles so put together some blocs to see how it would look and was quite pleased so I finished it up.


Here is the top all done.  That is a navy blue/green fabric in the border.  I may add a little paint to those light blue pieces as they stad out a bit too much for me.

 

No comments: