Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Baby Quilts Finished!

I finally finished up three baby quilts and handed them in yesterday.  This was inspired by a quilt one of my guild friends posted.  I did it on point rather than the traditional way as I thought I would like it better.  I didn't!!


This was the original layout which I do like better.  I have several ideas on color combinations etc.  I have been trying to do 4 baby quilts a month.  It is a great way to try out different blocks, settings and arrangements before you commit to a big quilt!




I finally finished this one also and still have enough blocks for another one!!  I think this will make five quilts I have made from this fabric and i have enough more different sized blocks to make a couple of more!!  To say I am sick of looking at it, is an understatement!!  It makes great stack and whack blocks but the fabric itself is boring!
 

No comments: