Friday, November 5, 2021

Getting Down to Business with My Latest Take on Dear Jane

Well, here is the whole thing spread out across two design panels!


I still have some moving around of blocks to do but am ready to get start sewing everything together.  I have decided to do the quilt in quarters as I think the machine quilting will be a lot easier that way.

Here is the first quarter one.  It takes about 2 hours to pin and sew.


This is the second quarter sewn together.  It is the top left and the above was the bottom left.  Easier to see the detail in these smaller sections.


I haven't been taking a lot of bird pictures as there are still so many people at my favorite haunts and the birds simply don't like all that company!  Rainy days are my best bet but there haven't been too many of those!  It doesn't help that I can't do  a lot of walking these days especially on uneven ground.  

 

No comments: