Friday, January 16, 2009

Moving Right Along!


Well, staying inside yesterday was definitely a good idea! It snowed most of the day and then more at night although light and fluffy but it is sooooo cold, the roads are not good. The sun is brightly shining this morning so hopefully the roads will be okay for the Opening Reception of our exhibit at the Rochester Area Council for the Arts.




However, the house is warmer upstairs on days like yesterday so I spent most of the afternoon and evening working on the Birds of Paradise piece and make some significant progress. Of course, I am now at the stage where I wish I had done some things differently and did an "audible" yesterday afternoon and changed one aspect. There are some other things I may change today as well. When I work and touch a piece, it really starts telling me what to do after awhile. As following directions as never been my strong point, it is amazing that I do listen to the pieces I am working on!
As you can see above, I have finished the upper half and am now struggling with the middle and the lower right corner where I am making a lot of changes as I go along. Hopefully, it will all fit back together again at the end!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous!