Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Catching Up!

This is the most recent incarnation of the turquoise jacket I have been working on. I finally finished the left side and look forward to finishing the right side this week and getting it finally together!


I have quite a bit to blog but lost my laptop computer last week to the repair shop as I managed to pick up some very nasty virus which they are removing. Of course now I have to reinstall all my software (ugh, ugh).

Fortunately my old desktop still functions adequately (although slowly).

Marcia and Priscilla are looking over Priscilla's latest version of the leaves which is primarily in blues and a bit smaller than the Parallax version.

I couldn't help but take pictures of the gorgeous rhododendrons that are blooming in my neighbor's yard.



Again, the rhododendron. The red one is so bright in the pictures, it almost hurts your eyes to look at it! This was the pink one though. I took these pictures with a flash late in the evening and really like how they came out.

Of course it wouldn't be spring without our beautiful clematis climbing up the walls! It is covered with blooms.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photography with excellent write up..white flowers looks awesome.
Business Logo Design