You can see I am nearing the end with the quilt here. I had finished the four corners and was testing how wide to make the strip around the outside. I am using the little Brother Pacesetter I have down here as I didn't want to ruin the needle on my Juki (they are expensive and I have to order them online) and the Brother uses normal needles!
Now the corners are attached!
And I have added the outside border as well here. It measures 61 1/2 inches square and I have yet to decide whether to more either all the way around or just the top and bottom or just leave it. I figure it will be a good ad for my friend Priscilla's molas!!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of these immature ibis down at Ft. Fisher. They look like they may get their white coat soon.