Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Another Day of Quilt Pictures!

This beautiful quilt is by Janis Harper.

                 

This wedding quilt was by Cynthia Richards.


Alas, I don't have the maker for this quilt.


This quilt is by Sue Donovan.  This is a really good project for my 2 1/2 strips, of which I have bags and bags!


I am missing the creator's  name for this whimsical quilt!

This beautiful quilt is by Ellen Burlew.


Another stunner for which I have no name!

I liked this extra scrappy quilt by Judy Harbison and saved it for future reference.

This is a closeup from the following quilt by Qurrat Thakur.  It looks like a hand dyed mandala to me.  I liked the clever use of the applique on top of it and may have to do that myself!






This is by Amy Lippitt, both beautiful mandalas and lovely quilting!

This stunning applique is by Caris Burton.


This is by Marilyn Akerson Corbett.




I don't know whose quilt this is but it was one of those simply WOW quilts that people were stopping to gasp at!!  Absolutely gorgeous!





This one is by Kathy Mitchell McNeil and another stunner.





 

No comments: