Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Day 2 of Quilts from 2022 Quiltfest

 

This was a magnificent quilt but again I couldn't get the name of the quilter.


Another one that I couldn't read the name...


This one was by Karen Stone who was one of the teachers at the show.


This one was by Katie Pasquini Masopust who was another of the teachers.

Again I couldn't read the name but thouht it was Susan C.
I think this as my favoite in the whole sho althouh I didn't vote at all as there were so many gorgeous quilts.  I wish I knew the name of the quilter but the tag was too small too read and this was a huge quilt with incredible quilting.





Unfortunately, another one that I couldn't the name of the quilter.  This is the closeup shot showing the wonderful quilting.






I loved this scrappy one by Beth Brewer.  It is good inspiration!

This one was by Pamela Birchenough.  Love the colors and the quilting!



This is another one by Pamela Birchenough.  Anyone who has followed my blog knows how much I like hexagons.

This magnificent quilt is by Jean Lemmon.
Another one where I couldn't read the name.  A wonderful interpretation of the NY Beauty block.
I believe this quilt was made by Mary Wieser. 
 Wonderful combination of applique and piecing.


This quilt was by Lynda MacDonald.
I believe these next three were done by Ruth Ohol.  She does unbelievable machine quiltingl 



I want to apologize for all the names I missed as well as any I may have mispelled or labelled wrongly!  I can't get around like I used to when I would take closeups of all the tags on every quilt in the show!!  There were so many I should have taken pictures of that I somehow missed.  There are still a couple more days of quilts to come!




No comments: