Sunday, May 22, 2022

Way, Way Behind in Posts!!!! First Some Birds from my Yard!

Sitting in my driveway reading a book was very rewarding for a couple of days, giving me glimpses of a couple of birds I hadn't seen up here including this Black and White Warbler who stayed a while entertaining me!








A Black-capped Chickadee also stayed around for awhile.  I have seen these before but usually at my neighbor's feeder.


There are always Goldfinches around in the summertime.  The next day after this, I saw nothing but pairs of birds!!  


We had a Robin's nest that I could see from my den windown but they have fledged now although the Robins continue to noisily sing outside!

We always have Cardinals hanging out.



I really enjoyed this little Tufted Titmouse hanging out in our cherry tree!


One of our Blue Jays on an absolutely gorgeous day which is rare in this part of the country -- we don't usually see the Carolina blue skies up here close to the lake!


I loved the colors of the crabapple tree against the bright green and deep blue of the sky!


A pair of Mourning Doves who were quiet now that they got together!


 

No comments: