Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Senioritis - is there a cure?

Well, I wanted to put my two new lovely pendants in my jewelry box so that I would know where they were. And there was the problem..... I put away my jewelry box before the trip in a very safe place. The question was -- where is that safe place?

It turns out it was very safe as it took me most of the afternoon to find it!! How bad is it when you don't even notice that you don't have a jewelry box out for almost two months anyway -- just shows the frequency that I wear my jewelry in the summer these days!! I did find it finally. Whew...

The morning of this bright summer day was spent doing another double batch of zucchini nut bread -- yum. I will give one away to my friend Peg this afternoon when I see her. I am heading off to a meeting with her about a project to raise money for women's health issues. They want to involve the quilting community here in Rochester and asked for my input. Hope I won't be too much of a pessimist.

No comments: