Monday, February 9, 2009

I Wish It Were Colder Outside and Warmer Inside




The conundrum....the snow is melting and getting far too crunchy outside to make good patterns but it doesn't melt fast enough inside so that I can get lots of yardage done before it all melts this week!!




The snow I successfully scrounged around for today seems to have worked very well!! It just won't melt as fast as the other icier snow from yesterday!! Oh my... I did use less snow with the piece that I worked on today and it seems to have more overall color but then that could be attributed to nuking for 10 minutes (with ice still in it) rather than the 6 I did yesterday. Again, it was probably a close to three yard piece!



I don't think these pictures do justice to these pieces but they are pretty big and I am standing back away. Each photo shows about a square yard of fabric.






No comments: