Saturday, November 7, 2020

A Couple More Tops and a Random Block!

This top and the next one are made from more blocks I found from summer.  Of course I wanted a different set and think this one really shows off the blocks to full advantage.  I haven't yet decided whether I will do them individually or combine them into a queen sized quilt as I still have a few leftover blocks.  I am leaning to the queen sized quilt (but doing each half separately and then sewing the together after machine quilting).








The start of another baby quilt!




This is a block I made a  long time ago in a Paula Nadelstern class.  It was very wonky and has been sitting on my design wall for years.  Yesterday, I decided it was really an 8 sided shape if I trimmed some of the edges which I did.  I also tightened up the middle so it's not quite symmetrical anymore.  It will be a pillow cover.  It's about 13 inches square and made up of many fussy cut fabrics! 

No comments: