This was a second print taken from one of the leftovers. I got two prints from almost everything today. By the end of the day, I only had about 1/8 of an inch of size left and it didn't even come all the way to the sides. My problem is now that I can no longer find the white large trash bags locally so will have to order some more from the internet. I use these to surround the size in a box that I really like. It makes cleanup easier.
These next two are probably my favorites. I did my usual compressions and then added in some colors that were not very aggressive and then took quick prints.
These are two more of the same and I really like this effect so will do more. I was pretty productive all in all.
This was the first print from the new size and really was just three colors, a few strokes of a broomstraw and then a print. The first prints are never just what I want but this one isn't too bad as it has some nice dark lines.
The ladies called this one a brain MRI. A little different to say the least!
This is just more of the compressed and then speckled with color. I do like the look of these as they almost stand on their own as compositions. This was probably my favorite.