Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Murphy's Law



You can be guaranteed that if you need your internet service, you won't have it! It is a good thing that I now have a laptop that I can hustle over to Panera Bread Company to receive emails if I absolutely have to! Like when you are signing papers for an offer on a house..... My next door neighbor luckily is on a separate internet/cable line from us so he graciously let me use his computer and printer!

Fall has raced up on us here in Western NY and the leaves are falling like snow outside. This will not be a fall like last year when we had the brilliant blue skies and peak color all at the same time! It has been nice the past few days but we are morphing into more traditional Rochester blah fall weather -- rain and clouds.

Finally finished pricing all the "stuff" for the sale at quilt club on Thursday and even managed to clean up the marbling area in the basement. May try to sneak down and do a few prints today. Sunday, I printed with the new 5 holes/inch plastic needlepoint canvas and love the effect -- somewhere between a traditional git gel marble and my total compressed efforts. Think I am on to something here.



You really have to double click on these images to see them better!




No comments: