Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Indulge Me -- New Grandbaby and New Kittens!

I mean, really, what could be cuter than new kittens and a new baby!!

This is George, one of the two new members of the clan! Lisa came down from Charlotte with him, our other adoptee and her two kitties. She had a car (and her company car at that) full of cats for sure but they were all relatively well behaved!

George is your typical orange tabby -- Mr Purrsonality Plus! He is already into everything, has done some strange things to my computer and is intent in knocking everything off the coffee table before he crawls up on my lap for lots of affection!

This is our other kitty who really doesn't have a name yet as his "given" name (Butterball) just doesn't fit!! He needs to be coaxed out from under the bed but a few pets from Lisa or I will do that easily. I am sure he will be more sure of himself in a couple of days. He is a beautiful very affectionate cat as well!!

This is of course my new granddaughter at a week old. She appears to be smiling here and has already won over her parents' hearts!


Here she is sleeping in her little moose outfit!



We don't know where the monkey chair came from but it would be something her grandfather would have bought her!! Doesn't she look sweet!
Life is good down here at the beach although it is a challenge to keep four kitties appeased while Lisa is off to work!!
I have been finishing up the three I spy quilts and also started work on my next more non-traditional quilt.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Babies and kitties - what could be better? Very nice!
Gail