Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to My New Granddaughter!!

I spent St. Patrick's Day nest building which should have told me I was having empathy pains for my youngest daughter who went into labor and had our newest family member . Of course she is a beautiful baby!!!! So my daughter managed to line up her baby's birth, her thirtieth birthday the next day and then her 5th anniversary the following day! Everyone is healthy and happy which is most important!! However, I hear she is a screamer -- a trait she probably inherited from her mother!!

This is the third and final I Spy quilt which will be given to a friend's daughter when her son arrives in June.

Had to include a picture overlooking my featherweight which I took out on the balcony so that I could watch the waves breaking while sewing! It was a gorgeous day -- spring has finally arrived in southeastern North Carolina!

Of course my ibis is back to greet me. He was all by himself today and just strolling instead of the sewing machine pecking they usually do!

No comments: