I think this was my overall favorite. I used purple, strong (or Chinese Red), orange and burnt orange and through in a little of some very old black.
This one was tolerable and obviously uses a lot of the same colors as the above one. The original intent of these pieces was to combine them into one quilt made up of kalaidoscopic blocks. May still do this....
This one wasn't bad as well. Lots of purple and red in this one.
The opposite of the above piece. I lay the pieces next to each other on the rack but facing in opposite directions and these two most accurately reflect what happens.
This is one of the "not so successful" pieces as it is so much darker on the one side in the middle.
This is one of the larger pieces that I did and I do like it and consider it moderately succcessful.
This is the second of the large pieces and I like it pretty well. Now to figure out what I am going to do with these large pieces!!
I am hoping that some new fabric that will be delivered tomorrow will work for this type of work as I have actually almost used up all my pfd fabric that I would use for this. A couple of years ago I had almost 1000 yards for dyeing but have worked through probably 600 yards in the past couple of years.