Saturday, May 5, 2018

Perinton Quilt Show

Today was the Perinton Quilt Club's show.  This is a relatively small guild here in Rochester with only about 100 members but they certainly put on a very nice show.  This is their raffle quilt which I just loved!!  It will get added to my Pinterest board for scrap quilts.

I forgot my camera so all of these pictures were taken with my phone camera which did a pretty good job!

As you first came into the show, there were rows of blue and white quilts which were part of a blue and white challenge.  They were stunning and I didn't take pictures of all of them, there were so many  This one by Vickie Coykendall was one of my favorites!



Tide Pool by Kimberly Swink.  She had a number of beautiful quits in the show.  I apologize in advance for not putting the names of the quilters on many of these quilts.

Something New by Barbara Grimsley.

Patty Pizzicato.

Mary Wieser.

Kathy Dewey.

This is a closeup of the quilting in the previous quilt.  There are a lot of talented long arm quilters around here!

Gratia Pfromm.  This also had a quilt top on the back!

Gail Mazur.

Blue and White Christmas by Patty Pizzicato.

Blue Mood by Jackie Stefl.

Pat Berardi.

There were lots and lots of nice quilts.  I tended to take pictures of those that used scraps so I could use them as inspiration.  This is by Charlotte Winkelbauer  It uses lots of Asian fabrics.

Economy blocks by Kimberly Swink.

Lizzie's Aussie Quilt by Jennifer Darlak.

Puzzle Me This by Janice Allnatt.

Four Patch Delight by Ruth Gustafson.

Star Supreme by Janice Allnatt.

The Orange Spot by Mary Wieser.  I found it, can you?

Celtic Fantasy by Paulette Sonner.

Cactus Rose by Debra Hogan from a Judy Niemeyer pattern.  There were a few Judy Niemeyer quilts here.  There were quite a few in the GVQC show as well.

 Fire Island Hosta by Barbara Grimsley.

Paradise in Bloom by Barbara Grimsley.  These last three were all Judy Niemeyer patterns.

Petals by Kimberley Swink.  I thought this was a beautiful and unusual quilt.

Gemma's Quilt by Sue Potter-Tuma.

Birds of Paradise by Karen Hall  These are my favorite flowers and I have done two quilts featuring them from photos I took in California.

Bessie by Barbara Grimsley.

Kalaidoscope by Sue Parisi.


It's a Small World by Debra Hogan.

Meadow by Kimberley Swink.


Snowy Penguins by Donna Peek

Uncommon Friends by Janice Allnatt.

Tulips by Barbara Grimsley.


Pat Berardi

There were a lot more quilts but these all appealed to me the most!



1 comment:

momto1 said...

What beautiful quilts!! That display of blue quilts must have been amazing in person. The other quilts are gorgeous, too. I especially love “Meadow”. The quilting on that one is remarkable. Thank you so much for sharing your photos!