Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I Love Radial Symmetry Part II

Here you can see all the blocks done but not sewn together.  I really liked the little four patches which are 4 inches finished and have a 1 inch border around the so that they match the bigger blocks.  Everything will be set on point.

Here I have finished it using the stack and whack fabric as the border.

Decided to forge ahead and put together a second one (and I have the triangles cut out for a third).  Here it is all finished except for the borders.

Here is the second one all finished.  Amazingly, there are very few duplicate blocks.  There is one set in this top.  

I have been playing with different sets for my mandalas.  Sets of 4 minis (11 x 11 inch) are now on sale on Etsy - Mini Mandalas for sale on Etsy.  Sets will be going up almost daily as well as some that will be sold by themselves.

No comments: