This was an overmarble on an old piece of fuchsia/purple/blue fabric from Joanns. It obviously had weaving flaws but the marbling covers all that up as it is more forgiving than the dyeing!
This is another of about the same color as above. I used lots of blues in the marbling bath and only a little of the original purples shows through.
This is the marbled side of a dog dye from awhile ago. It looks better in person for some reason.
This is the reverse of the above piece so you can see what it originally looked like -- this is the before picture basically.
Another of the purples overmarbled.
Just switching gears to move toward purples and reds. This was done on white fabric.
See, I switched!
An interesting one, I thought.