Sunday, April 13, 2008
More Progress on the Batik Mini-Sampler
Well, I have gotten impossibly efficient at making Seminole strips so almost have enough to go around the batik mini-sampler. It will be a bit of a challenge to get them JUST the right length for each section though!! I already took off the outside borders because I was afraid that I had inadvertently added a couple of inches to the sides. I also decided that I didn't want them as wide as they were.
These last two pictures are of the current state of Donna's jacket. The colors are perfect for her and she is busily adding more glitz which is her trademark!
Marcia's jacket is definitely getting glitzier as well with the addition of the red trim and the black and silver trim. This will be an elegant jacket when finished!