Friday, November 28, 2008

Many an Ibis This Way Come!




Well, I thought Warren was just kidding when he said that he and Lisa came upon a large flock of Ibis just walking down the road. Then he told me they were out in front. Well, good thing I looked as there they were only there were only three that made it down here. I never expected to see Ibis here in NC as I think of them as a very tropical bird and according to my bird book, they are only up as far north as SC but we do live relatively close sooo.....
The weather remains wonderful as you can see! But tomorrow, heaven forbid, it is supposed to rain. As we rarely even have clouds, rain will be shocking! Hopefully, we will be heading over to see the NC Aquarium which is a stone's throw away! I am hoping the weather behaves enough so that we can walk around the Fort Fisher area as well.

No comments: