Here the ladies are preparing their trays and having their first up close and personal conversations with their size. Some of our talks were more successful than others! Mine was not one of the more successful ones....
These were some of Pat's first day's effort and I think quite successful!
This was done on a piece of printed fabric -- double click and you can probably see the detail. It works really well with the marbling, I think.
This is the backroom where we had to hang up our pieces as just as we were ready to hang things outside, the rain came pouring down of course clearing later in the afternoon but very unpredictable weather today.
This was the group at the wonderful dinner at a local Thai restaurant -- Phuket Thai. The food was excellent!
Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the pieces that I did!! They are drying downstairs. The first batch of size I had was awful and I suspect it was the plastic bags I used to cover the tray. When I first put the size in, white foam came up the side, something I had never seen before. I didn't think they had an deodorizer in them but the second batch using one of Elin's bags worked much better and more what I am used to. Well, as Scarlett said, "Tomorrow is another day."